‘SABUDDHI’ is an organization of intelligent citizens, including active students, Literary scholars, Writers, athletes and journalists, based on sports, literature and the arts. Sabuddhi is currently implementing a number of social projects, including the Sabuddhi pothgula (Library for Schools with less facilities) and annual awards ceremony to recognise creditable efforts in local sports literature appearing in the print and electronic media.
Sabuddhi Circle based on social care, established on March 11, 2019 as the Literary Movement of the SABUDDHI Organization .
The basic aims and scope of the Sabuddhi circle are as follows:
- • Publish, distribute and sell all books, including literature, academic, and education
- • Implementation of education, educational institutions and online education operations centres
- • Photography, cinematography, electronic print web including newspapers and new media publishing
- • Preservation of Literary and Art Information, Safety of Literary Scholars and Promotion of All Literary Arts
- • Positive Intervention in Literary Arts Social Issues and Evaluation and Appearance in the Field of Literary Arts